Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Balabala

Broken In
SECURITY
Atleast a couple of decades old kind of film,film making,music,acting,etc.
Even school kids would have grown up beyond these kind of action movies.
It is sad to see Antonio banderas having gone so sold so soon.Actors in the west get old faster than their Indian counterparts(nagarjuna,vijay still look young)
2.5 out of 5 stars.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
SECURITY
Atleast a couple of decades old kind of film,film making,music,acting,etc.
Even school kids would have grown up beyond these kind of action movies.
It is sad to see Antonio banderas having gone so sold so soon.Actors in the west get old faster than their Indian counterparts(nagarjuna,vijay still look young)
2.5 out of 5 stars.
It would be better if you can consolidate your reviews in a single post rather than multiple individual posts.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Bareilly ki Barfi! 7/10 (Netflix)

They don't make such sweet love stories anymore, do they?

Even though a clisched plot, the treatment alone makes it watchable and enjoyable.
Rajkumar Rao seems like invincible. I mean he can do anything!! Such a versatile actor.

Ending was getting a bit predictable, but for such cheezy movies, should not expect sharp ends always.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
A quiet place 7/10

I mean, the last thing you should go for here is another child!!! Seriously?!!!
Day 89 and then day 472.

Rest is ok.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hereditary (2018): 9/10
A genuine nightmare
Holy sh!t this is the exact review I would give. There are no jump scares. I would be sleepless for nights if I would have seen this movie alone and stayed alone in my house. Really recommended for people who like this genre.

This goes in my top horror movie list,
Paranormal 1
Emily Rose exorcism
Conjuring 1
Hereditary
Ring 1
Rec

I am not interested in jump scares but the actual story. e.g. I hate Insidious series. So, if I am missing something out in this genre and and you know a movie which might scare me, please recommend.

Flash

Lost in speed
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - 7/10

Another sequel riding on the success of first movie. Cool CGI effects which makes you think everything happening in the movie is real - be it cataclysmic volcanic eruption or the dinosaurs itself. Lots of loop holes here and there which are predictable, and a stupid ending.

Basically all the Jurassic movies are Dinosaurs running amok, and causing destruction/causalities everywhere!! Seems they haven't learned a lesson!!
In JW:FL, letting all the Dinosaurs (even carnivorous) into the city, just so that they can't die of asphyxiation in their prison?
Seriously?????????

Top Bottom