Mouse Problem . help & suggest <>

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi , I have a low priced optical mouse . Now from friday I am getting a problem that the mouse pointer getting invisible for 2-3 second , then it is coming again . how to prevent it ?

can anyone please suggest a good optical mouse under Rs 1000 , because I think I need to change it .

which is the best company for mouse ? logitech or microsoft ? and what is the exact price at bangalore / grant-road mumbai ?

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
hellomotto said:
hi , I have a low priced optical mouse . Now from friday I am getting a problem that the mouse pointer getting invisible for 2-3 second , then it is coming again . how to prevent it ?

can anyone please suggest a good optical mouse under Rs 1000 , because I think I need to change it .

which is the best company for mouse ? logitech or microsoft ? and what is the exact price at bangalore / grant-road mumbai ?

That cursor problem is bcoz u have chosen the invisible pointer in the mouse menu.
Do this to set it right-:
start>>Control panel>>mouse>>pointers>>choose the Windows system default scheme in the scheme menu OR change the normal select option.

For getting a new mouse, i prefer logitech. The basic optical mouse of logitech would be priced around 700 Rs, but i suggest going for atleast G1 optical mouse (around Rs 1500). It would run a long time before going out of use.
If u r a gamer, then go for a MX518 or G5 or G7 (Rs. 3k,5k,7k respectively)
~!~

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Definitely go for logitech, my 2.5 years old 450 logitech mouse still works great!

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
To hellomotto(Do you work for Motorola?? ;-) ):

As for the choice of an mouse, you can safely go for the "Genius Netscroll+superior" available for Rs 990/- or the Gigabyte GM-AC which retails for 495/-(Though it is skimpy in features it has good ergonomics.)If you please then you could even go for Zebronics Optical wheel mouse which had won Digit's Best Buy Silver Last month.It retails for lowly 250/- It has qite good ergonomics and gives good performance in all aspects of computing!
-Kaustav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom