mouse pointer randomly moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

legolas

Padawan
hi,

my mouse works fine... except when i am working, suddenly it gets shifted to some other position on screen... i couldnt figure out the reason for that happenings.. but its bugging really. and its sort of random... its not like the option we use for setting the pointer to hte "ok" button of any and every dialog box..(it aint that option in my case). i hav microsoft standard optical mouse....

/legolas

sakumar79

Technomancer
Optical mice have this problem - make sure you have a smooth surface below which is preferrably a single color of dark shade... and I heard that red color is also not good.

Arun

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
is ur mouse connected through the USB?
make sure the con is stable !!!

and as ARUN said,

make sure ur surface is of the darkest possible color
onus on the mouse shouldnt c its reflection in the surface, tht gives distortions ...

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Sorry to butt in here but isn't the random movements of the mouse also associated with the deterioration of one's hard disk?

pyr0

Right off the assembly line
imo its because of a shining surface.. even something like a book tends to do the job :(

go for a dark clothpad

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
now way coz of earthing! coz i jus changed my wiring from single phase to three phase! :) but i see a reason with having dark surface.. wil check it out. thks guys!

/legolas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom