Mouse Keyboard Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
Hi fellas ,
Plz suggest an optical mouse and a mutimedia keyboard (from Logitech or Microsoft) ... :?

BTW ... are the keyboards from IBall reliable ? If yes plz name a few :D

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
I have MS wheel mouse optical + MS internet kbd for over 4 years and still going strong.

There's no hardware section AFAIK, but only Hardware review. The above don't qualify as a review. I myself am confused though, coz regardless of the name, there's only queries there. Mods decide.

theraven

Technomancer
mahesh babu can u help instead of pointing out reasons ?

sirius .. hardware reviews is the hardware section
just renamed

royaliball sux
and just go for the mm kbd optical mouse combo from logitech
there are many available
look for ur price range and one ur comfy with

who says iball is not good .me and 3 of my friends r using iball mouse and ikey keyboard for the last 3 yrs,without any problem. :shock:

Mahesh Babu

Journeyman
Look for ANy optical mouse + any multimedia keyboard .Goto a shop look at some models and see the price and then decide yourself.This would be the best instead of listening to other's biased views.

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Go for basic logitech optical mouse and multimedia keyboard..they are really good....and this depends on u r budget............

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
Thankx fellas for ur suggestions :D

BTW I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place ... QnA seemed more appropriate than Hardware :(

Mahesh Babu

Journeyman
royal said:
Thankx fellas for ur suggestions :D

BTW I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place ... QnA seemed more appropriate than Hardware :(
NeXt time post in hardware section.There are many similar threads there :eek:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Is there ne keyboard available which has a mouse within it?
I mean there should be a mouse within the keyboard.
Is such keyboard durable & good to buy?
If YES then can ne1 pls suggect some company names...

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
There are such keyboards, but with the mouse upside-down and is called a track-ball. Trackballs are extremely impaired when it comes to usablity. Besides, they are old, fashion-wise.
But MS has released a trackball mouse. I think that it replaces the scroll wheel with a ball (?).

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
So should I go for such combined Keyboard-mouse?
Or should buy keyboard & mouse separate?

If u suggest the second option then can u pls suggest some good names for both keyboard & mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom