Motorola unleashes RIZR, and sleek, light, affordable F3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykora

I see right through you.
|SOURCE|

Motorola unleashed the latest in their ultra sleek and low end phone series. Called the Motofone F3, it's priced at $50, which should come to about 2250-2500 Rupees. It's very light on features, but it does what a phone's supposed to do. My only gripe is that it's B&W.

It also released the successor to the RAZR, called the RIZR (surprise surprise).

RIZR details.

Last edited:

aku

Gonna make it BiG
screen images (though digitally manipulated) showz dat its havin a color screen...

comrade

foreign return(0)
dude u must be kidding...

SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
• Thin, narrow slider with a multi-modal design and rich colors, materials and finish
• 2.0 MP camera with a fixed lens, full screen viewfinder with high intensity camera light, frame center and status icons
• Supported audio formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, and AAC+ Enhanced
• 20 MB of on-board user memory and MicroSD memory slot for up to 1 GB of extra storage for music, pictures and other media
• USB 2.0 connectivity for file transfers and data access
• Video capture and playback
• Quad-Band (GPRS/EDGE) functionality**
• Display: 1.9 inches, 176 x 220 TFT (262k colors)
• Messaging via MMS, SMS, EMS, Email, IM***
• Mobile Phone Tools support for PC synch of phonebook, contacts, and media
• Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology* (A2DP- Stereo) for hands-free connectivity with compatible stereo Bluetooth-enabled devices
• Push-To-Talk and Push-To-View capable***
• Screen3 technology for zero-click access to your favorite news, sports, and other premium content***

all for just Rs.2500....?

OP
Sykora

Sykora

I see right through you.
That's the RIZR, and that's certainly not going to be 2500. The F3 is 2500, and it's far more modest on features.

comrade

foreign return(0)
oops...clicked the wrong link..do f3 has better features than C168? & what will be the approximate price for RIZR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom