1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Motorola Razr V3x

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by hotdogXP, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotdogXP

hotdogXP New Member

hi fellows,

I want to buy the motorola Razr V3x 2MP Cam, 3G phone..

anybody knows how much it costs here, also if I buy it abroad can I claim warranty here in India??

plz reply,
    Thanks in Advance

2. aku

aku Gonna make it BiG

Familiar with Java... SORRY POINTER NOT ALLOWED!!!
    yeah u can claim it here in indya

3. OP
    OP
    hotdogXP

hotdogXP New Member

I live in coimbatore and none of the shops have the V3x model and they ve not even heard of it yet..... they say V3i is the latest and is available for 12K.......

Anybody plz help in telling me the price and availability in South India......plz

4. Anand_RF

Anand_RF New Member

V3X is not out in India AFAIK. I contacted a Motorola dealer and they told me I have to wait at least a month to get to know any news of the phone. It is up for sale at ebay India, but no warranty; it's imported. It is retailing for around 16-19k without bill and warranty, so the retail price of the phone if it releases might be around 15-16k.
    The V3x isnt releasing in USA, and it'd be a loss if it didn't release in India :cry: . For both us and Motorola.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.