Motorola L6 DRIVER ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshi_ban

Broken In
dear Friends,

Please give your comments on Motorola L6. My friend has just bought this one. Looks nice, but not up to the mark. in my view point its 6 on 10.

well i am looking for the driver, so that can connect this to laptop. tried to search but failed, so if u guys are using it, or if u have the driver or know the link please, please forward to me.

Thank you.

NoZombieNo

Right off the assembly line
Hey I had a question Im not sure how to post on here so dont mind me replying to do so for now...... I just got an L6 as well but its not letting me send picture messages to my girlfriends samsun phone. Shes able to get pictures just nottake them......I have no idea what Im doing wrong....Ive seen that sometimes you need some sort of a specail setup for it? I have T-Mobile any help would be much appreciate anyone!

prasad_den

Padawan
joshi_ban said:
dear Friends,

Please give your comments on Motorola L6. My friend has just bought this one. Looks nice, but not up to the mark. in my view point its 6 on 10.

well i am looking for the driver, so that can connect this to laptop. tried to search but failed, so if u guys are using it, or if u have the driver or know the link please, please forward to me.

Thank you.
Dude, all drivers are present in the mobile phone tools CD provided along with the phone.. Search in it...

prasad_den

Padawan
NoZombieNo said:
Hey I had a question Im not sure how to post on here so dont mind me replying to do so for now...... I just got an L6 as well but its not letting me send picture messages to my girlfriends samsun phone. Shes able to get pictures just nottake them......I have no idea what Im doing wrong....Ive seen that sometimes you need some sort of a specail setup for it? I have T-Mobile any help would be much appreciate anyone!
I've experienced similar problems and later came to realise that motorola uses EMS for sending picture messages, not SMS... So I think that only phones with EMS capability can receive your pic messages...

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
prasad_den said:
Dude, all drivers are present in the mobile phone tools CD provided along with the phone.. Search in it...

Hay MAN, M from India and in MotoSLVR L6, there is no CD bundled. if u have the drivers and other utilities, can u forward that to me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom