MOTOROKR E6 Premuim or iPhone Touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
i am having trouble in selecting the gadget to buy first (i will get both at some point of time).

this might sound stupid but i want to buy the gadgets just to show-off!! however, as i have got a cellphone (Motorola W375) i am think of iPod Touch with all its touch-feel. but again i'll miss out on a camera (what if its 2 MP, i can get my families' pics on my cell) and Snoop S9 (for show-off!) when i am going for a trip in jan if i dont buy E6.

help me guys by showing me the pros and cons of these devices as i want to buy one of them in jan.

P.S. no others models please. help me select from these two only.

Last edited:

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
So here competition is between 11K phone & 25K phone!!! :)

I have E6... :)
Dont expect much from E6 Camera... though its not bad...

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lols,he wants a iPhone touch.lmao.

On a serious note:go get iPod touch 8mb---its so fugging cool!!Can't describe.Just get it.It should be around 17k or so.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Just to clear the mystery for the original poster, who seems to think that there is something called the "iPhone Touch", the iPod touch is an MP3 player and Internet communication device that is officially available and supported in India.

The iPhone is a phone, MP3 player and Internet communication device and it is not yet officially available in India. :)

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
^^Oops... i seems that i made a BOO-BOO! I meant to write iPod Touch but somehow i was so captivated by the iPhone, i misspelled iPod!!

Ok... now that i have corrected it, help me choose from MOTOROKR E6 Premium and 'iPod' Touch!

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
but my problem is E6 Pre... is equally cool (coolest PDA IMO) as the iPod Touch as it is touch-screen and comes with a super-cool S9 and plays music/vid also apart from taking pics and reading bar-codes.... on the other hand the iPod plays music/vids and helps in mobile browsing, though in style (which is there in E6 as well!!). man... this is tough choice!!

dont't be a jackass and listen to the others telling you to buy something because its cool. Buy it if you need it. You may also want to concider the Cowon iAudio A2, which is better than the iPod in quality, and has a HDD instead of Flash memory. You can use the A2 as a portable drive, but not the iPod.

The iAudio has 30 gigs and the iPod 8 gigs memory.

Both can run RockBox. So no problem there. Ofcource, RockBox for touch is still under developement.

I feel that Cown iAudio is better, because iPod touch has issues with non iTunes based transfer, lack of RockBox(as of now), incompatibility with iPod Linux, etc. The iAudio comes with support for more formats by default, and has a bigger screen and looks cooler.

as far as the iPod touch is concerned, I guess its better to wait for RockBox first.

the iAudio has 4 inch screen and the iPod only 3. inch screen.

But I am not sure about the processor, because both have powerful processors and ram for PMPs. You can use them to do lots of tasks like Playing GBA/NES/GB games, playing doom, tetris, pacman, etc in them. All thanks to RockBox and iPod Linux.

Hope I have confused you enough.

--Gautham

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
He wants a gizmo to showoff,not for the sake of hearing.Cowon cannot come closer in coolness factor of ipod touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom