Moto Razr 2 V9 or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
One of my G-F wants to buy a new clamshell Phone. The requirments are

1) As better looks as possible, u know...she is a gal after all.

2) Easy camera, she doesn't care about autofocus etc...it should be easy & good for occasional clicks at home or office. Thats it

3) Easy to use hardware & body, she can't run to service center all the time ok.

4) Ability to sync the address book with Computer, maybe outlook

I suggested her SE Z610i & MotoRazr 2. Now, SE is easy & even I know how to sync with computer etc...about Razr 2, some one said that the feedback isn't that gr8, that the software has trouble etc...is it true? Does Razr 2 comes with a sync software like Nokia PC suite or MyPhoneExplorer etc?

Which one is better among SE Z610i, Razr 2 V9 & Nokia N76

ray|raven

Think Zen.
I dont know if its available here or not.
But this looks very cute.
*img.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/sonyericsson/sonyericsson-z610-01.jpg
*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_z610-1665.php

EDIT:Its Available.Price ~10k

Regards,
ray

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
The pink z610i is wat gals wd like.. But its a complete waste of money..
Gx apni gf ko samjha and tell her to take a e61i or a n73me

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Yo pathiks, she ain't my girlfriend, she is my Girl-Friend :D, notice the hyphen, HP main senior HR hai..

She liked E61i too, but it would be too over kill for her in features & not that good looking compared to Razr or Z610i. Z610i seems to be good enough for her from what I see. She needs it to show off, talk on phone for long using headphone or normal earpiece, & SMS...with pics once in a while.

I will let everyone know here, I have forworded the info for these phones to her, lets see what she decides

gx_saurav said:
Yo pathiks, she ain't my girlfriend, she is my Girl-Friend :D, notice the hyphen, HP main senior HR hai..

She liked E61i too, but it would be too over kill for her in features & not that good looking compared to Razr or Z610i. Z610i seems to be good enough for her from what I see. She needs it to show off, talk on phone for long using headphone or normal earpiece, & SMS...with pics once in a while.

I will let everyone know here, I have forworded the info for these phones to her, lets see what she decides

Did someone ask you that is she senior or junior haan? you shouldn't have to expose your stuff .. i mean the gal stuff... don get me wrong...

abay.. keh do nokia 1100 ley lay aur sony ka digital camera ley ley ... bus aur kya chaiyay?? LOLZ phone bhi aur camera bhi. LOLZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom