Motherboard in the 3k to 3.5 range

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaifAmoodi

Broken In
Hi Guys. I am new here. And I am looking to purchase a motherboard for an Intel Core2Duo and my budget is b/w 3 to 3.5k. I was thinking of purchasing a
Gigabyte GA-73VM-S2

I know the budget is pretty tight and I dont want to ask a lot but I was hoping to purchase a motherboard which supports dual channel memory configuration and supporst upto 4 GB ram.

Best Regards,
-- Naif

I would always advise you to go for a Intel original motherboard, even though the gigabyte motherboard s pretty good. The true potential of a intel processor is unveiled only in intel m.b..
in your budget go for the DG31PR.
it supports max 4 GB ddr2 ram, and has 1333FSB.

*www.intel.com/products/motherboard/DG31PR/index.htm

I would always advise you to go for a Intel original motherboard, even though the gigabyte motherboard s pretty good. The true potential of a intel processor is unveiled only in intel m.b..
in your budget go for the DG31PR.
it supports max 4 GB ddr2 ram, and has 1333FSB.

*www.intel.com/products/motherboard/DG31PR/index.htm
utter rubbish
INTEL MOTHERBOARDS SUCK
unless you want to beleive you are still in 1998, better get gigabyte, msi, asus, etc.

Pathik

Google Bot
I would say, go for the Intel DG31 PR if you are not gonna overclock. If you can do without dual channel then the XFX or Biostar 630i

Intel motherboard rock if u need a non-hassle based stock & solid motherboard for offices etc.
Maybe true, but *ONLY* for extremely low, ~2.5k range.
I would say, go for the Intel DG31 PR if you are not gonna overclock. If you can do without dual channel then the XFX or Biostar 630i
I heard Biostar 630i and 610i are the best in terms of VFM and perfromance compared to other 610i and 630i mobos. Is it true ?

BTW, is DG31PR onboard GMA X3100 or just GMA 3100 ?

iceVamp

Broken In
could any one specify me a cheap(really cheap!!) motherboard that can support a p4 2.6 GHZ processor and at least 4 gb ddr2 ram(it should also support a 9600GT)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
intel boards only for office use they have lack of features and not value for money in comparison to other company buy asus or gigabite

utsav

damn busy...
could any one specify me a cheap(really cheap!!) motherboard that can support a p4 2.6 GHZ processor and at least 4 gb ddr2 ram(it should also support a 9600GT)

even i am stuck .i want to upgrade my mobo too but i hav P4 3GHz HT which even the 945 chipset board of asus P5G-MX does not supports .very rare 945 chipset boards support . The asus 945 board didnt even supports pentium d proccessor. I tested both the processors myself. So i am damn sure. The cheapest mobo that supports 4gb ram is intel g31 chipset board asus p5kpl-vm for around 4k but i think that this board also does not supports p4 :( .any1 give some suggestions what to do.

BTW, is DG31PR onboard GMA X3100 or just GMA 3100 ?

its GMA 3100 shader model 2 supporting .

Last edited:

Neeraj Sahai

Broken In
Hi Guys. I am new here. And I am looking to purchase a motherboard for an Intel Core2Duo and my budget is b/w 3 to 3.5k. I was thinking of purchasing a
Gigabyte GA-73VM-S2

I know the budget is pretty tight and I dont want to ask a lot but I was hoping to purchase a motherboard which supports dual channel memory configuration and supporst upto 4 GB ram.

Best Regards,
-- Naif

You might find this link useful *bwindia.com/All Products_files/Page2489.htm

avidgamer

Right off the assembly line
i hav a p4 2.66 GHz. need a really cheap mobo with DDR2 slots (max memory 2 gb). budget <= 3000 :p suggest a good 1 plz..

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
even i am stuck .i want to upgrade my mobo too but i hav P4 3GHz HT which even the 945 chipset board of asus P5G-MX does not supports .very rare 945 chipset boards support . The asus 945 board didnt even supports pentium d proccessor. I tested both the processors myself. So i am damn sure. The cheapest mobo that supports 4gb ram is intel g31 chipset board asus p5kpl-vm for around 4k but i think that this board also does not supports p4 :( .any1 give some suggestions what to do.

its GMA 3100 shader model 2 supporting .

ASUS P5N MX supports P4 HT proccy... I still have that Combo with me in my Rig2...

@thread_starter:
Go for XFX 630i - 3.3k
ASUS P5K PL C - 3.6k
Both were good choice.. but didnt offer dual channel support.. And that doesnt make any difference..

celestinedara

Right off the assembly line
Get fine motherboard with 5% cash back.

hello everybody,
I would always advise you to go for a Intel original motherboard is pretty good. For these products you can go at Mwave.com. In this store you will get all ranges motherboards for your budget. And if you go this store you will get 5% cash back on your bill price.

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Re: Get fine motherboard with 5% cash back.

hello everybody,
I would always advise you to go for a Intel original motherboard is pretty good. For these products you can go at Mwave.com. In this store you will get all ranges motherboards for your budget. And if you go this store you will get 5% cash back on your bill price.
:confused:
Spam!!!!!!
Or what else????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom