Motherboard help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosh.dll

Broken In
Hi dudes,

On my old computer with socket 370 celeron 500, the intel 810 motherboard is faulty and seems a repair couldnt save it. Is there any NEW motherboard available to replace my mercury 810 so that i can use all other components to make a working thing in a ~ Rs 1000 margin ?

Thanks

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
On my old computer with socket 370 celeron 500, the intel 810 motherboard is faulty and seems a repair couldnt save it. Is there any NEW motherboard available to replace my mercury 810 so that i can use all other components to make a working thing in a ~ Rs 1000 margin ?

I assembled a system for one of my Uncles ages ago , it was a Celeron 433 socket 370 Processor. Ive been looking for a Motherboard where I am at and believe me its real hard to find one. You have the luxury of being at Cochin so you might have better chances. But I definitely doubt whether you will get one for Rs. 1000 . Even if you do it won't be a new one , from what I hear there are refurbished ones with a one year warranty. Anyway good luck. If you find a cheap one please let me know since I might need one too.

Hope this helps.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Hello,

No I have doubt that there are no Socket 370 motherboards available.... local stores may offer u some second hand deal :(... that too, may be :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom