Motherboard for AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

papai_mcc

Broken In
I have planned to buy a AMD 939 pin based motherboard in the range of Rs.6000-8000.I have choose three motherboard in this range, that are:
1 A8N-E from Asus
2. Msi K8 Neo 4 Platinum
3. Msi K8 Neo FI

Can anybody please help me that which one will be most useful .

shovik

Banned
The second motherboard i.e., K8Neo Platinum is the best among the lot. Try to get it from a distributor brand, as the bundles come nice with that pack.
More over this board has 24bit 7.1channel Realtek audio.
This board is among the best performing boards available.
There are other good boards available for AMD 939pin :
ASUS A8N-E (PCI-E solution) and ASUS A8N-SLI, the latter board cost a 1500/- extra.

Regards,
Shovik.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
papai_mcc said:
I have planned to buy a AMD 939 pin based motherboard in the range of Rs.6000-8000.I have choose three motherboard in this range, that are:
1 A8N-E from Asus
2. Msi K8 Neo 4 Platinum
3. Msi K8 Neo FI

Can anybody please help me that which one will be most useful .

A8N-E is the best mobo in that segment.....it performs well too......its a good board for overclocking.....And it costs under 6k....but it does not have onboard grahics....so u will have to get a separate graphics card...

Msi K8 Neo 4 Platinum is the best mobo in that segment.....it performs well too......its a good board for overclocking.....And it costs under 6k....but it does not have onboard grahics....so u will have to get a separate graphics card...

YOU ARE PRETTY GOOD AT COPY+PASTE WORK!! BUT THIS ONE GETS YOU A BAN! AS YOU HAVE SAID, YOU HAVE MANY IDs HERE. USE SOME OTHER FOR THE FORUM NOW. REPEATED NUISANCE IS THE MAIN CAUSE FOR THIS.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE FIRST ONE TO BE BANNED BY ME!
-Tuxfan

Last edited by a moderator:

Kniwor

Learner
all the the three are exellent motherboards...

A8N-e is what i am using and i think it's a very good choice

OP
papai_mcc

papai_mcc

Broken In
hi,
please can any one tell me that what is the price of
1.Msi K8 Neo 4 Platinum
2.Asus A8N-SLI
3.Asus A8N-SLI SE
4.Asus A8N-SLI PREMIUM
5.Asus A8N-SLI DELUXE

OP
papai_mcc

papai_mcc

Broken In
I have decided to buy a nvidia nforce4 sli motherboard for amd athlon 3500+ cpu.Either Asus A8N-SLI PREMIUM or MSI K8N-Diamond permits my budget.Please tell me that which one will be better option?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
chota_rod_waala said:
Msi K8 Neo 4 Platinum is the best mobo in that segment.....it performs well too......its a good board for overclocking.....And it costs under 6k....but it does not have onboard grahics....so u will have to get a separate graphics card...
hey chota_rod_waala Msi K8 Neo 4 Platinum does have onboard gfx.stop copy & pasting

ASUS A8N-E || 5650/-
ASUS A8N-SLI || 6900/-

also add vat & other local taxes

Mr.Cool

Broken In
My personnal experience tells me that the Asus A8N-e should be the ideal board no matter what ! Its a terrific overclocker and has hell lot of features too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom