motherboard failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'CPU / Motherboards' started by tukaibatman, Dec 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tukaibatman

tukaibatman Guest

I have a azza 815tm motherboard but I can't find anywhere its onboard sound and display drivers for win xp. when i installed it choosing win NT 4.0 as the OS it disabled the hibernate & standby option. & also the tab of Hibernation in the power settings was disappeared.

What to do :roll: :x :roll: :x

2. theKonqueror

theKonqueror CCIE# 20863

U must use the original driver cd that came with your MB; coz drivers for onboard peripherals are hard to get on the net. Or try goooogling for ur chipset. It might help.

3. imprince

imprince New Member

4. futuristically_ancient

futuristically_ancient New Member

use windows update feature on microsoft.com. it'll automatically detect wat driver suits ur motherboard da best !!!!

if still no success, use d default drivers which come pre-installed wid win xp.

5. pimpom

pimpom Active Member

I once visited that site because I forgot the name of the site I wanted and it was only a site about HUMAN drivers then - truck and car drivers. I visited it just now to make sure and was pleasantly surprised to see that they've included a branch for computer drivers.

The site I wanted was www.driverguide.com. It has a very comprehensive collection of drivers. I've used it many times and it's never failed me yet. The only problem is that they have so many drivers for one device that you have to choose wisely, read the description or the feedbacks. You have to register as a member (free).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.