>>> Motherboard CRASHED - HELP OUT URGENT...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
friends,
i am in a big trouble
actually i own a desktop intel original board d845gvsr which i bought in dec. 2004.
its not working right now
contacted the local vendor.... they are telling that it has to be sent to Intel Head Ofiice for free replacement as it is still under warranty period upto dec 2007.....
plz help out plz guide me regarding this big problem.... the motherboard is not working @ all.....
Urgent help needed

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
solomon_paulraj said:
wait.. wait.. dont panic... give the full specs of your system... and what is the 'actual' problem.

main problem is that after pressing the power button... computer doesn't respond..... but a small green light flashes on the MB...

i contacted a vendor.... he is sayibng that the MB is unrepairable because they cant detect the problem

specs:

Intel Original d845gvsr

512 ddr ram

2.4 Ghz P4

80 GB hard disk

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
when they aresaying that you will get a free replacement then what is the reason for panic? hope the dealer is trustworthy. if he is then send the board across.

utsav

damn busy...
if its replaceable 4 free then go ahead and claim the warranty.but i think that intel has stopped manufacturing the 845GVSR board and u might get any other board in replacement or a cash refund

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
friends,

but i have checked the MB under private dealer and also had some minor hardware work before 6 months

that was some sort of display problem

as i already checked the MB @ local vendor

is this is a voilation of warranty?

whats the URL for the rules and regulation of Intel Warranty Support?

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
yes its a violation of warranty and do a google search for the warranty terms and conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom