ASROCK 939 DUAL SATA II available for around Rs 3.5k

Review.....

*www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2524

Eazy

Journeyman
ymhatre said:
yeah ASSROCk Sucks...
Select frm ASUS preferably...

Does this board I suggested suck because in your opinion all hardware with the name ASROCK on them are bad ? I came across a thread on this board on another Indian forum which may interest you - by the way you do know that ASROCK is an ASUS company ? :)

*www.techenclave.com/forums/asrock-939dual-sata2-socket-939-uli-68466.html?highlight=asrock

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Asrock 939 Dual SATA 2 is an excellent board.If used a modded BIOS [Which is available] and some Volt Mods,if you are hell bent,this board flies when it comes to overclocking...

Dont underestimate Asrock,it has Asus genes in it as Eazy mentioned.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
oh Sorry for tht i was not aware tht asrock is part of asus....
i said so because every time i went assembling pc each n every dealer said asrock will suck within 2 yrs...
so i suggested tht....
Sorry again but its all your wish...

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Eazy said:
ASROCK 939 DUAL SATA II available for around Rs 3.5k

Review.....

*www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2524

Thats more than a bargain, if its Rs.3.5k

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Asrock boards, as a general rule, Suck, and I am speaking from experience, similar to benq drives, gr8 value for money but sucky reliability.

Eazy

Journeyman
teknoPhobia said:
Asrock boards, as a general rule, Suck, and I am speaking from experience, similar to benq drives, gr8 value for money but sucky reliability.

So which 939 board do you suggest for Bharat ? The ASROCK was the only board I know of that met Bharats requirement and this got a decent review from Anandtech - a site with good honest reviews.

Bharat is going to want to buy a board - suggest one please - I too would like to buy a good CHEAP board in the 3.5k price range which will take my current AGP display card.

I have used my Benq 1640 DVD Writer for a while now and I think it is the BEST optical drive I have ever used - and I have used optical drives since the 2x CD Writers many years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom