Most Irritating Songs Due to xcess play

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Here are a few songs which have been xcessively played all over India so much so that some good ones even sound bad now

1.Hips Don't Lie(i mean even a bhayya likes this one.what is wrong with this country)
2.Kajra re
3.Doorie
4.summer of 69
5.My heart will go on
6.i wanna love you
7.Aisa Jadoo
8.All of Himesh's songs
9.All of yash raj&karan johar's crappy party songs
10.all of those retro remixes

My prediction next one will be enrique's do you know(expect half a dozen remixes)

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Yesterday on some function, a "DJ" (in the colony behind mine) was playing Brazil and Dhoom. Welcome to stone age.

OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
doorie soulful you need to grow up son!

Yeah i forgot to put Vengaboys in that list and dhoom comes frm the yash-raj crap store

suggest more irritating ones

lalam

In the zone
Himesh himesh and himesh yuck! God will he ever give us a break! Hope all of you did see that promo of aap ka whatever where this monkey was laughing like say called a laugh riot that really gave me an indigestion.....Ya i'm complaining that was so not good lol i pity himesh yaar i think he's mentally sick!

iamtheone

Journeyman
exactly....hips dont lie ki toh maar lii baja baja ke....it was once my fav song but now i find it irritating........even aye ganpat seems kinda boring now....

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
lalam said:
Himesh himesh and himesh yuck! God will he ever give us a break! Hope all of you did see that promo of aap ka whatever where this monkey was laughing like say called a laugh riot that really gave me an indigestion.....Ya i'm complaining that was so not good lol i pity himesh yaar i think he's mentally sick!

has ne1 seen that trailer in which autorickshaws smash a cop vehicle..n moreover they r dancing !

TRIBUTE TO THE AUTO-RICKSHAW COMMUNITY ~

its just unbearable n terrible !

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
ratedrsuperstar said:
doorie soulful you need to grow up son!

Yeah i forgot to put Vengaboys in that list and dhoom comes frm the yash-raj crap store

suggest more irritating ones

dude... a song which is irritating to some1 may be the fav.. of some1 else...

in this way... all the songs will b irritating for sumone or the other...... so wats the purpose of this thread.... ? :mad:

everyone has his/her own choice.... which cant be forced on somebody else....

satyamy

Alive Again...
are hips dont lie re, hips dont lie re, hips dont lie re bhaiya hips dont lie re

now only god can save us from these types of songs

ratedrsuperstar said:
6.i wanna love you
which one is this
i never heard

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
satyamy said:
are hips dont lie re, hips dont lie re, hips dont lie re bhaiya hips dont lie re

now only god can save us from these types of songs

which one is this
i never heard
its actually I wanna f-k u

chicha

High without substance...
club music makes me very aggressive in the bad way, i get really nasty.
But if i even see or hear that nasal singing fool i want to axe the tv or the radio.
At home i have a very strict rule not to switch to channel where this fool might be shown, but to my missery he is there every where.

DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS TROTURE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom