1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Most affordable "For Commercial Use" Antivirus + Firewall

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by sakumar79, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sakumar79

sakumar79 Active Member

Hi,
    At my office, we are using Tata Indicom Broadband connection with PC-Cillin Internet Security thrown in at about 250 per year... However, the connection has been having problems every now and then and frankly, it is getting a bit bothersome... Now, the main two issues for me while switching ISPs are change in email ID and the antivirus... I will manage the change in Email ID by taking a month with both accounts to smoothen the changeover...

Now, for the antivirus, using AVG or Avast or Avira are all only free for non-commercial use. Since this is an office, using those antivirus will be illegal if I dont go for the paid version.

What I need now is an Antivirus and also a Firewall that I can use for commercial purposes. They can be either purchased as individual components or as a security suite. Please suggest most affordable solution quoting estimated prices if possible...

Thanks in advance
    Arun

2. mediator

mediator New Member

Go gor Zone alarm security suite or kaspersky suite(antihacker+antivirus+all the things)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.