Moser Baer/Verbatim-Max. Overburn Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameAddict

In the zone
Hi All,

Please let me know your experiences with Moser Baer/Verbatim CD's Overburning(the max you have achieved, any workarounds, tip/tricks. Software used). Also how are the 800 MB CD's? are they compatible with all drives?

GA

gb7rd

Right off the assembly line
800 MB CD

hi,

not all CD's are compatiable in the players, hence do check the compataobility before burning.

In USA 1GB CD;s are avaialbel but they are incompataible in palyers

also overburning them will firther diminsh their chances to be dinstingushed in the players

so do resreach well before burning

also tell me the place from where u can gett 800MB CD's

- great bear v7

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Amkette has 800 MB CD's...

Hi,

Amkette has 800 MB CD's. Others might also have it, but I have no idea. They are not so popular because (as you mentioned) of compatibility. Let me know what is your experience at gamerz(at)nospam.rediffmail(dot)com. Forget the "no spam"! ;)

GA

walking-techie

Journeyman
well i hav only seen amkette cds which hav 800 mb capacity..vosts arnd 25-30 bucks

also when u overburn a media.. not only the media gets spoilt to some extent.. also ur medium (writer) can develop faults.. so thnk well be4 u overburn as it not recommended

allajunaki

Journeyman
well Get ur facts straight....

1. Overburnt Discs (@least 800 MB) works on all Drives..

2. Most of the Writers are designed for Overburn.. ( Mine is Meant fo 99Minutes 58 Seconds).

magnet

Youngling
frm where i can know the limit.........of how much i can overburn???as u said yours is 99min............i jus have the writer sony 52*32*52x....????

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
well i was burning a movie....it displayed the size as 800 mb on normal sony cds...i don't know why...anyways the cds worked fine on my comp but not on my aunt's cd player...

Hitesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom