Monster Mission Desert [GTA-SA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
GTA-San Andreas [Help]

Hey guys,
I am stucked at Monster Truck Mission in GTA-SA (In Desert) where u have to pass through all the checkpoints in less that 6:30 it always take me around 7:30 to pass..:mad:

Is there any way (shortcut) or any Cheat<---yet I dislike them till know I have used 0 cheat or any trainer that go do the magic like stopping the timer below...or anything like that...

Plz reply me ASAP..sh!t stuck:mad:

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hey guys,
I am stucked at Monster Truck Mission in GTA-SA (In Desert) where u have to pass through all the checkpoints in less that 6:30 it always take me around 7:30 to pass..:mad:

Is there any way (shortcut) or any Cheat<---yet I dislike them till know I have used 0 cheat or any trainer that go do the magic like stopping the timer below...or anything like that...

Plz reply me ASAP..sh!t stuck:mad:

One simple way...
Try,try and try.. Sure you will.. I finished the mission only after 9 attempts...:D.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ tried already 6 times...btw after 5 checkpoints we have to up the hills where my speed of the monster truck get sucks...
Plz help me...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ tried already 6 times...btw after 5 checkpoints we have to up the hills where my speed of the monster truck get sucks...
Plz help me...
Why dont u use nitro to speed up ur truck..:D BTW i just keep driving in middle of the road in hills to kept my speed constant.....

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^
sh1t can't pass the mission...hey should I upload my savefile here any will u complete the mission and reupload the savefile. ?

Plz

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ there is a thread called GTA Heaven in this(Gamerz) section...There u just upload the file and inform it to s18000rpm.. Sure he'll do that..
BTW if u read that thread u may find a site where they have each and every mission save files..So just get that link and download the mission file u want..:D

I find the link....
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53712&highlight=GTA+Heaven

Just go there man...

Or else there is a thread called plz upload ur SAVEGAMES.. U may also seek help there too.. Sure they help u

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Ok so I had uploaded here is the link:-*www.mediafire.com/download.php?hmb3txmlmdm

download that and plz complete that Monster Mission (? sign)...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Ok so I had uploaded here is the link:-*www.mediafire.com/download.php?hmb3txmlmdm

download that and plz complete that Monster Mission (? sign)...
d00d.. u suppose to read my prev post.. i ask u to upload at the thread named as "GTA Heaven" or "plz upload SAVEGAMES here"...

And not to upload the file in ur thread....

Just read that post and do accord to that...

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Upload your savefile at gtasnp.com and then post the link at gtaforums in appropriate section[Mission Help].Someone will surely do your mission.

Managed in 5:48.Download it here.
*gtasnp.com/download/13565

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Thats what i called as spirit dude.... :D
Lets rock one upcoming missions by your own...

ya till now I completed 67 Missions Times Cheated : 0 without any help...

Help Here:-

I have completed 67 Missions in GTA-SA...[no cheat]

There is a cheat "Toogle Full Weapon Aiming While Driving" which make CJ to look out from the car gate and so we can shot which any restriction...but i don't use cheat so I wanna know is there any way by which I can implement this in my game (by upgrading skill etc. etc. ) then plz reply me with the guide that how to do that..

Hope I am clear...

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hey I was stuck at Flying School, can't bank the plane but after 1 hour practice I am expert I got gold...completed Flying School sucessfully..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom