Monster Mission Desert [GTA-SA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
GTA-San Andreas [Help]

Hey guys,
I am stucked at Monster Truck Mission in GTA-SA (In Desert) where u have to pass through all the checkpoints in less that 6:30 it always take me around 7:30 to pass..:mad:

Is there any way (shortcut) or any Cheat<---yet I dislike them till know I have used 0 cheat or any trainer that go do the magic like stopping the timer below...or anything like that...

Plz reply me ASAP..sh!t stuck:mad:

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hey guys,
I am stucked at Monster Truck Mission in GTA-SA (In Desert) where u have to pass through all the checkpoints in less that 6:30 it always take me around 7:30 to pass..:mad:

Is there any way (shortcut) or any Cheat<---yet I dislike them till know I have used 0 cheat or any trainer that go do the magic like stopping the timer below...or anything like that...

Plz reply me ASAP..sh!t stuck:mad:

One simple way...
Try,try and try.. Sure you will.. I finished the mission only after 9 attempts...:D.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ tried already 6 times...btw after 5 checkpoints we have to up the hills where my speed of the monster truck get sucks...
Plz help me...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ tried already 6 times...btw after 5 checkpoints we have to up the hills where my speed of the monster truck get sucks...
Plz help me...
Why dont u use nitro to speed up ur truck..:D BTW i just keep driving in middle of the road in hills to kept my speed constant.....

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^
sh1t can't pass the mission...hey should I upload my savefile here any will u complete the mission and reupload the savefile. ?

Plz

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ there is a thread called GTA Heaven in this(Gamerz) section...There u just upload the file and inform it to s18000rpm.. Sure he'll do that..
BTW if u read that thread u may find a site where they have each and every mission save files..So just get that link and download the mission file u want..:D

I find the link....
http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53712&highlight=GTA+Heaven

Just go there man...

Or else there is a thread called plz upload ur SAVEGAMES.. U may also seek help there too.. Sure they help u

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Thats what i called as spirit dude.... :D
Lets rock one upcoming missions by your own...

ya till now I completed 67 Missions Times Cheated : 0 without any help...

Help Here:-

I have completed 67 Missions in GTA-SA...[no cheat]

There is a cheat "Toogle Full Weapon Aiming While Driving" which make CJ to look out from the car gate and so we can shot which any restriction...but i don't use cheat so I wanna know is there any way by which I can implement this in my game (by upgrading skill etc. etc. ) then plz reply me with the guide that how to do that..

Hope I am clear...

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hey I was stuck at Flying School, can't bank the plane but after 1 hour practice I am expert I got gold...completed Flying School sucessfully..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom