monitor went off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

magneticme200

In the zone
guys just today...while working on my pc normally...my monitor went off automatically, while the cpu was still on...
the light on the monitor kept on blinking..!!

i checkd and rechkd all the connections and thn tried again...bt it didnt work..
thn i chngd the slot of my ram inside my cpu..(this trick workd sometime back as well)
thn the computer started alright...bt thn again the monitor went off, this time only for few secnds, when it came bak...the picture wa completely blurred and cut..and the computer hangd...
thn i again restarted without changing anything...its on again...its working for now..
bt im worried..wat has happend to it...?
wat is wrong with it?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
just happened to me 2 hours ago. i dont know why my pc is behaving so strangely. for me what i did was replace rams and clean my pc of all dust. i think thats the enemy. this happened several times to me except the monitor was never blurred it just wouldnt start.

amitash

Intel OCer
it happened to me on my old PC...ter was a problrm wid the ram slot..i changed to a diff slot and it worked fine..

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Yeah..it does happen when the RAM isn't properly fixed. Check if its fixed well and fix both the clips as well. Also check the power cord to the CPU, it might not have proper contact

urvan4ce

Right off the assembly line
i think it's nt overheating of CPU but that of GPU..... check the fan of GPU and it's settings also check your smps...may be prob with that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom