Monitor Turn-Off Itself :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
My PC runs on WinXP Pro.I have 'LG Studioworks 700S' 17" CRT monitor.The problem is that it turned-off itself after 30-40 mins! I didn't have any Graphics Card.only OnBoard graphics works on ASUS Mobo.I placed additional fan on intrated GPU but same problem occurs!!! AnyOne please help how to solve it...THANKS A LOT!!!

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
It's set to 'NEVER'...I think it's due to heating problems :-
Yesterday it was hot day so d monitor keeps switching-off even after 2 minutes! So i put additional fan on GPU fixed on mobo.It doesn't works at all.
Whn i touch d metal surface of GPU,it was so HOT so i turn-off my PC.
At night time rain occurs n today is a cool day...And d monitor didn't gets-off even after 2 hrs. of continously running!!! WHY IS IT SO!!!

homiyar

Right off the assembly line
Change monitor stanby option in power management to Never. Also check if you have enabled power saving in the BIOS by pressing DELETE when the PC boots.Disable the monitor stanby option.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Yeah everything u said is d same settings here,but same problem :cry:
And it's only two days since i got this error.So i think there is nothing to settings,it must b Hardware Problem :confused:

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys I also need help. Today I was using my pc and went for lunch and after I came back my pc was not starting. I mean it was starting but nothing was coming on Monitor. No beeps nothing. Fans were working, speakers were working, everything was working except Monitor. I didn't do anything. What could be the prob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom