Monitor Moisture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
From last week whenever i boot up the monitor screen is black & it takes 5-10mins
2 come to the normal view....bcoz of moisture....??? :mad:

how do i get rid of dat....shud i keep a silica gel near monitor or some other solution is there ?? :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Same problem here too.Though in my case takes around 10 secs to regain the screen status.Any solutions?

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
ur talking about CRT monitor right?
i think you might have to call the TV repair guy to have a look (probably need a replacement of certain part)..or you can open it yourself and clean it..

Scott274

Broken In
Even I have this problem. When I open the monitor sometimes the screen looks very dark and takes 3-4 minutes to come back to normal. Is this some bad hardware problem. Aren't there any solutions to it.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Even I have this problem. When I open the monitor sometimes the screen looks very dark and takes 3-4 minutes to come back to normal. Is this some bad hardware problem. Aren't there any solutions to it.

It usually happens during rainy seasons..moisture gets down to the components when not in use & when using heat kills them...

well i'll try myself & will update this thread soon :D

paroh

Padawan
yes same problem with samsung syncmaster 763DFX (CRT) . some times it takes 5-6 minutes to become normal . but now the image quality is not clear Text is not visible as it should be little blue. More pain to eyes.

so i advice u to move to LCD monitor.

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
maybe buy those silica gel in a packets ..i think it is also called desiccant that you mostly find in bottle of medicine tablet..and also in some food package...to absorb moisture..

maybe stick those inside..the monitor..several of them...that might in a way help to control moisture...

but hey one can also take out the back cover and clean the CRT tube..it can quite dirty..all those black dirts..etc

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

maybe buy those silica gel in a packets ..i think it is also called desiccant that you mostly find in bottle of medicine tablet..and also in some food package...to absorb moisture..

maybe stick those inside..the monitor..several of them...that might in a way help to control moisture...

+1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom