1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Monitor Is not supporting 1024X768 Resolution

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by sagarbora, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sagarbora

sagarbora New Member

I bought P4 1.8Ghz PC in oct-03.i am having LG 15" monitor.since then i am facing the problem.whenever i try to make the computer resolution 1024X768 the whole screen becomes black and the dialogue box appears specifying that " Voltage Out Of Range " and after 20 seconds monitor automatically shuts off.Please Suggest a solution for this

2. Deep

Deep Version 2.0

it will work if your refrsh rate is 60Hertz

Do this..
    in display properties
    in settings tab
    click on advanced button
    select monitor tab
    and from dropdown box select 60Hertz

press ok
    then change the resolution to 1024x768..
    it shall work..
    Deep

3. JAK

JAK What the Heck !

#Well first of all Install the correct Display drivers /DL newer if necessary

#this aslo happens if u select a refresh rate that the ur monitor cannot support so reduce the refresh rate slightly most monitors display 1024x768 @ abt 85hz so if u force ur monitor to 1024x768 @ 100hz then it will show Signal out of range, also if u select a resolution supported by the display card but which is not supported by ur monitor..u can see similar errors

4. cooljeba

cooljeba The Photoshop Guy

Ya you have probably messed up with your refresh rate settings. Reset it back!!
    ..:: peace ::..
    Jeba

5. neerajvohra

neerajvohra Banned

Arrey yaar just change ur frequency to 60hz and then just apply that,after that change ur display mode from 800*600 to 1024*768,and buddy it will perfectly work,dont worry for that!!!!!!!!!!and do reply when u try it!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.