Monitor Is not supporting 1024X768 Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagarbora

Right off the assembly line
I bought P4 1.8Ghz PC in oct-03.i am having LG 15" monitor.since then i am facing the problem.whenever i try to make the computer resolution 1024X768 the whole screen becomes black and the dialogue box appears specifying that " Voltage Out Of Range " and after 20 seconds monitor automatically shuts off.Please Suggest a solution for this

Deep

Version 2.0
it will work if your refrsh rate is 60Hertz

Do this..
in display properties
in settings tab
click on advanced button
select monitor tab
and from dropdown box select 60Hertz

press ok
then change the resolution to 1024x768..
it shall work..
Deep

JAK

What the Heck !
sagarbora said:
I bought P4 1.8Ghz PC in oct-03.i am having LG 15" monitor.since then i am facing the problem.whenever i try to make the computer resolution 1024X768 the whole screen becomes black and the dialogue box appears specifying that " Voltage Out Of Range " and after 20 seconds monitor automatically shuts off.Please Suggest a solution for this

#Well first of all Install the correct Display drivers /DL newer if necessary

#this aslo happens if u select a refresh rate that the ur monitor cannot support so reduce the refresh rate slightly most monitors display 1024x768 @ abt 85hz so if u force ur monitor to 1024x768 @ 100hz then it will show Signal out of range, also if u select a resolution supported by the display card but which is not supported by ur monitor..u can see similar errors

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Ya you have probably messed up with your refresh rate settings. Reset it back!!
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Arrey yaar just change ur frequency to 60hz and then just apply that,after that change ur display mode from 800*600 to 1024*768,and buddy it will perfectly work,dont worry for that!!!!!!!!!!and do reply when u try it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom