Monitor colors gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

swap_too_fast

Broken In
the colors of my pc's monitor at right bottom are changed. Can you tell me what is the cause of it and solution?

I changed my pcs location in home, then at right side of monitor i placed spike guard, 1 big 12 volts dc variable adaptor pluged in spike guard and telephone and mobile is also there, but i think mobile dont cause any problem to monitor colors.

plz help me and tell solution for this...

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
If your are using CRT monitor and placed any magnetic item in the right side of your monitor it may cause problem. remove such item approximately 1 feet distance. I think problem will be sloved.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
swap_too_fast said:
the colors of my pc's monitor at right bottom are changed. Can you tell me what is the cause of it and solution?

I changed my pcs location in home, then at right side of monitor i placed spike guard, 1 big 12 volts dc variable adaptor pluged in spike guard and telephone and mobile is also there, but i think mobile dont cause any problem to monitor colors.

plz help me and tell solution for this...

This always occurs when you change the monitor position. This is fixed using degausing and it hardly takes 5 seconds to do it.

Please give monitor model number. Also check manual on how to degause yout monitor.

OP
swap_too_fast

swap_too_fast

Broken In
MY monitor is LG studioworks 563N, well is digausing can be done at home without any other person, if yes then tell me procedure.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Check this
*img74.imageshack.us/img74/9167/stdwrks563nc2475ec02578ui9.th.jpg

OP
swap_too_fast

swap_too_fast

Broken In
I asked my teacher about htis problem and they tell me like u to deguase it and also show procedure, Thanks to all of you and also my teacher for solving this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom