Moderating my computer on lan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukul

Journeyman
can neone suggest a way so that i can limit the previliges and resources to other computer on lan.... mine is private lan with switch being used to connect the computers ........

also can i restrict them for first copying a file rather than ... just opening from my compu.....

moreover some of the computer on my lan use my internet connection.... can i limit the max bandwidth i can set for them ........

lukin for answer

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
do i also have a laptop and a pc i have also installed one more lan and a cable and the enginner connected it confired it so that i can use cpu and laptop internet both

can u tell me how to tranfer file frm one pc to another .i am using internet throught lan for my laptop

OP
M

mukul

Journeyman
@hacker ... enable file sharing for windows.... run the network setup wizard ... give same name ... to the workgroup... turn on file sharing when asked to......

since u r using lan for internet connection .... set ur ip on pc to be acquired automatically....

to copy a file ... first share it on lan ......... then go to my network places ... and u will find it then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom