Modem Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
i have a mtnl adsl connection .... my father called a man and installed the connetion and it was working fine ..... but wen due to some problem wen the landline mtnl fone got disconnected internet was not workin .. now after 10 days wen the fone has started workin i cannot browse the internet .... the modem has 4 lights (power, link, data, pc/usb) wen the internet was workin all the light used to light up and the "link" one used to blink then stop then blink then stop .... but now it lights up and the stops for a long time ... im not able to browse the net ..... the guy didnt give me any password or internet .... wat he did was i dont know ... he had made an icon of "shortcut to local area network " i used to clock it and access the net and now im not able to do so .....

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Open IE.........type 192.168.1.1....................Advanced Setup........... remove all............Quick Setup...............32.................PPPoe over Ethernet..........Type u r phone no ...... pasward which has been given to u by mtnl........next.........follow the setup.....it will be working....fine...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom