mobo replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
1 of my comp's mobo had some problem my engg after 3 months came back to me with a replacement but its a foxconn mobo he says tht the company has sent this replacement .... foxconn-intel any1 ... any idea about any merger or something that might lead to a foxconn mobo coming as replacement for an intel mobo

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Strange... Did u obtained the Warrenty through Intel Asia Pacific Support Directly ?? or rather u gave the board to ur vendor ??

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the guy who has the contract took the mobo and came back with whatever he came back ... the driver cd is foxconn mobo installation cd ...

cd is titled:

focxconn mobo installation cd

For Intel

865g7mc
blah
blah

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
oh is it only the installation cd that advertises as foxconn??? if so then its ok.. check the system wid a system info utility.. you'll come to know abt the manufacturer from dmi/wmi.....

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I dont think intel is giving foxconn MOb as replacement.They have their own service center in chennai. Intel do take time in service..but give their own product after replacement .

In past..I have seen some replecement of intel MOB...and they were also Intel MOB .

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
We sent a lot to Intel using Asia Pacific Support, Intel mobo goes in Intel Mobo comes out, if any diffrence that too is higher versions comes out :lol: but company change is not suppose to happen... !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom