Status
Not open for further replies.

Manxish

Broken In
P4 2.4 533 Mhz
D865GBF
512MB DDr 400
Xfx NvidiaGeForce 6200 256 MB
Someone told the combination is flawed.How can it be rectified?
Plz tell the extent to which ocing is possible.

Last edited:

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
now there are two cases that what that someone was thinking:

1--> that 'someone' thinks that intel D865 mobo is outdated, which it is...
2-->that 'someone' got the impression that ur graphics card is PCI-e...which is it:pCIe or AGP as i think PCIe is not supported by ur mobo

OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
My Gcard is Agp.The RAM is working @ 333MHz instead of its stated speed of 400MHz Bcoz the processor is running @533Mhz.Is the option of overclocking available?And to what extent I can overclock NvidiaGe Force 6200 256 MB Agp given The mobo is Intel original D865GBF?

OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
Ok I admit D865Gbf is out dated but that won't stop me from playing battlefield 2 and many more big games.You would be amazed to is this config is the minimum required to play the game yet still the game play in smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth.

G

gxsaurav

Intel 865GBF is a solid motherboard, it can use DDR400 but only with a CPU of 800 FSB

just get a good AGP graphics card, a 6600GT AGP should be good enough for your needs

OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
My dealer gave me 400 Ram with 533Mhz processor so how can I solve this problem?Plz tell me how to overclock the the Gcard?

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
hey, ever heard of the edit feature???????

there's no point in sending two posts one after the another...u cud be punished fer this.....be careful

OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
I'am sorry for the mistake.I was disturbed about discovering the flaw in my assembled pc and I'am cursing the dealer.

plz advice me on ocing the processor & graphic card

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom