Mobilephone Browsing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Friends,recently I bought N9500 (2nd hand from eBay) and started Airtel connection ( Mobile Office for Rs.599 with 1GB free and Rs.3/MB afterwards ) in Chennai.It is a nice experience with 9500 particularly when U can see eMail with attachments in your phone ( as a mini laptop).Browsing is reasonably faster with Gr8 experience.I have few doubts,which I wist to share:
1. When I try visiting my-symbian website,it is showing some forbidden message,even I tried mobile.my-symbian.com,Is there any solution?
2. Some webpages like gsmarena.com show 'merging of pics and words',I tried different font sizes but of no use,Is there any remedy for this?
3. I have 'vsnl' mail, which works well for 'retrieving mails' but I'm unable to send mail through my 9500,I tried all combinations of settings.So, I purchased 'rediffmail plus' mail (pop3 enabled) for Rs.449/year,by which I'm able to retrieve and send mail easily.Is there any way to send mail through 'vsnl' account using my 9500? Kindly guide me,
4.Anyone tried 'voice chat' with airtel and 9500? kindly share Ur experience.
THANX IN ADVANCE.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
For solving problem number 2, download 'Opera Mini' from *mini.opera.com/ and browse the net through that.

OP
dhan_shh

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Thank you Friend,I've downloaded 'opera mini' the page is coming alright but it occupies only 2/3rd of the screen.Still thankyou verymuch for ur suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom