Mobile Virus!Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_d5010

Journeyman
Hi friends,
I really need some help of yours. From a week, my LG G1600 mobile phone is acting wierd. Whenever i try to call a person, sometimes the phone hangs and i have to take out the battery and switch it on again to start it functioning. And it doesn't need any reason to hang. It hangs even if i add a bookmark and when i start the phone again, all my bookmarks are lost. it hangs at any time. So, I think this must be a virus that may have affected my mobile from wap. Can anyone please give me the solution for this problem? Also post the wap website from where i can download antivirus for my mobile in java, if possible.
Thanks.

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
No Virus

Dude this ain't a problem caused by a virus.This is some kind of hardware problem.If you still have the bill you can go to your nearest dealer to get it fixed.
The reason because of which i think this ain't a mobile virus is that... till now mobile virus is a concept. Even if some viruses have been created they basically aim at symbian OSes. So people w/o symbian need not to worry for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom