Mobile Phones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner

Broken In
Well, I own a 6681 now. But it's not exactly mine - my dad's more like. I am interested in going for a good cell phone even in the range of 35k. I want advice on good cell phones I can go for. I don't necessarily want to go for a high range cell phone. Even good ones at around 16 or so will do. Can someone please temme about this ?

prankie

D PrankMaster
I will advice u to wait for some time...
Many good fones frm both nokia and SE stable are abt to launch..
N80, N83, N73, N91, N93 and E series frm nokia are abt to launch..
and frm SE there is P990i...
i think all of the above models will be in ur range....
If u cant wait than u can try N3250, N70, O2 atom..

OP
Gunner

Gunner

Broken In
I was thinking about it. I guess I'll wait for a bit more time. What about the N70 ? Does it have an expandable memory ?

prankie

D PrankMaster
N70 is a really nice fone... but i dont find anything unique in it.. i mean if u compare 6680 and n70 then u'll find differnce of only design...
buidquality of N70 is better than 6680...
Yes it has expandable memory.

soham

In the zone
if you take my word, go for the O2 atom. thats the best mobile you can get at this moment. and believe me windows mobile 5 is far better than any other os.

Last edited:

prankie

D PrankMaster
I used to think the same.. but now when i have O2 mini, and nokia 3250, i prefer N3250....
none of my previous java apps ran on O2, moreover taking the stylus out for dialing nos. .... phheeewww....
it's tiresome...

OP
Gunner

Gunner

Broken In
I really don't want a PDA at all. I want a mobile, but something's that got all the features. I was planning to go for the N70 (It'll save me some maoney so I can get my bike remodelled !!! :p ), but you're right. It looks a lot like the 6680. But then it has more features too. Does it have Wi-Fi by the way ? And it is EDGE enabled right ?

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
in all ways N70 is superior to 6680...right from looks....
check this link out..to compare the features

*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1045&idPhone1=1153

prankie

D PrankMaster
Ya, i've also heard of few problems in N70.... one of which is menu delay..
but i think that a new firmware is available and upgrading solves the prob...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom