mobile phone having camera like K750i except other SE phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hetal_trivedi45

Right off the assembly line
I m going to buy new mobile for camera
And got detail about k750i.
It’s a good phone for me as camera phone and within my budget but I don’t like Sony Ericsson for its brittleness and with k750i its joystic. Any other brands like Nokia, Samsung have good quality camera phone in low budget like K750?
I prefer Nokia The most
Thanks

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well no 2mp phone comes close to the k750 in terms of picture quality..u may take into account the nokia 5610...but again poor camera...u may try the n73 tho...a good 3.2 mp phone

Sony Ericsson K750i is a superb phone even though it has joystick
It’s 2 mega pixel camera is awesome in its price range
But if you want Nokia phone with the price range of K750i then go with 6300 is the right choice for you. It has not auto focus feature but good quality in this range.
Check here for more detail about this mobile phone
*www.cnet.com.au/mobilephones/phones/0,239025953,339274697,00.htm
*www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=119831

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Plz buy anything but 6300!!! Since you want a K750i cam like phone; I'd say stay away from phones which don't haf autofocus (6233, 5310, W700i etc.).

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Yes. I am using Nokia 6300 and is the worst phone I ever used in my life. Battery life sucks, call quality sucks, network sucks. After 5 months, it's up for sale (trying to get motorokr E6 or W580i).

PraKs

Youngling
Well,

Using 750i from 2 years, Not 1 problem with joystick

It depends how u use it.. U not gona play Halo 3 using that joystick right :p

if you only concern about camera than 6300 is really good
at this price you will not get other better one specially Nokia
the phone listed above is much pricey than 6300
you can also go with 3500c cheaper than 6300
check this one here
*asia.cnet.com/reviews/mobilephones/0,39051199,40706440p,00.htm

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I found the SE W800i to be slightly better than the K750i. Also the W810i. Dunno about the 550i.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
if you only concern about camera than 6300 is really good
at this price you will not get other better one specially Nokia
the phone listed above is much pricey than 6300
you can also go with 3500c cheaper than 6300
check this one here
*asia.cnet.com/reviews/mobilephones/0,39051199,40706440p,00.htm

Did you check Nokia 6233?

this phones costs Rs.800 less than Nokia 6300 and has following advantages
over 6300
2mp camera with self portrait view
3G
3x-4x better batttery life
speakers on either side of phone for stereo music playback
2x times better headphone
3x-4x times less heat dissipation

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ Both phones haf no AutoFocus and I suppose the thread starter is lookin for a mobile phone which has features of K750i.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The best 2mpix camera phone from Nokia under 10k is Nokia 6233. The image quality is quite good plus it can record videos in VGA resolution. It also has other good features like QVGA display, stereo loudspeakers, 3G/EDGE, etc.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
hetal... said:
and within my budget but I don’t like Sony Ericsson for its brittleness and with k750i its joystic.
regd brittleness... i dont think Sony Ericsson is brittle now. My W800i fell from my hands (atleast 4ft high drop) maybe 20-30 times... on mud, sand, marble floor, even rock! And still works like magic. Mind u, it was not a test, but my mistake all the time (I've a habit of playing with my phone).
So, I can vouch on it's majbooti. Scratches do come, of course.
It's not how hard/strong the phone looks.. but how capably it can take the phone-handling ;)

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
choicefreedom2000 6233 is a really good phone even though it is old. The camera is slightly better than the one in 6300 and can also record videos in VGA resolution whereas 6300 can only record in QCIF. Compared to K750i and K550i it loses in terms of camera quality for pictures because they got auto focus. But overall i think 6233 is better because of better display, better speakers, better keypad and better video recording. You get lot more bang for your buck with 6233.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom