Mobile at around 5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
5K........hmnnn..........up ur budget a bit n buy a Moto L6 or if u want total PC sync try n get a Palm Treo 180............

shovik

Banned
yes surely you can get many models for Rs.5000. If you are a Nokia fan then you should go for Nokia 3200,6100, for Sony Ericsson you can go for J200i, J230i, for Samsung models there are SGH-X200, SGH-C210, SGH-C110.

All the above mentioned models are available in the price range of 5,000-5500 INR.

Regards,
Shovik.

Gunner

Broken In
You can also go for the Nokia 6030 or the Nokia 3220. Both of them are good and worth the money at around 5000. I use a 6881 now, but I used to own 3220 - the lights on the side are pretty trendy. Main advantages on the 3220 are that you can change the entire look of the phone ranging from anything. But the bad things are that with a budget of around 5000, there are very few phones which come with bluetooth or IR. If you're particular about these features then you might very well want to go around snooping for a good one.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Nokia 6030 is really good at that price! It has almost everything except camera and bluetooth. But at under 5K, its really value for money :)

mediator

Technomancer
3220 is good it has a descent camera ,awesome lights and very trendy! Yea but it doesnt have blue tooth and IR....only usb data transfer!

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
Moto L6 rox......big screen 65K..bluetooth.........awesome looks......camera.......nice build.......it has individuality.....

Gunner

Broken In
Agreed that there is no bluetooth on the 3220. But it's worth the features that it gives. High customizability, I'd say. And the L6 rates at 7K - off limits. Unless you're willing to buy it in grey market which I highly advise you not to, because mobile phones certainly need complete gaurantee and bill - there's no saying what could happen at what time. Think about what to invest in !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom