MMS Problem in Nokia 7610

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhesh

Broken In
Hello,

I am having problems sending MMS with my Nokia 7610. When I click on Create Message -> Multimedia Message; nothing happens. It works fine with SMS & Email Messages though. Is it possible my phone has some virus? Or is the software or the OS corupted? I had deleted some files using FExplorer but I don't think I deleted any system files but who knows maybe I did. Is there any way to retrieve these files from the inbuilt ROM if I have deleted the system files?

Please help me. I know it is not a serious problem & dosen't affect any other aspect of the phone. But it would be great if all is well again.

Thankx for reading & have a nice day!

OP
S

siddhesh

Broken In
That is ofcourse the best place - but that comes at a price of leaving the phone at the service centre for atleast 15 days. So before I do that, I wanted to know if there is some home remedy for the above said problem.

Anywayz, thnakx for replying. Have a nice day!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
hmmm since u used a program 2 mess with the files, b careful with those nokia guys...anyway, they know nothing...c if ur service operator can help...

OP
S

siddhesh

Broken In
Here is what I did,

1) Backed up my data like contacts, pictures, etc.
2) Formatted my MMC
3) Did a deep reset using *#7370#. All applications and files stored on C: drive are lost and clean default files are rewritten from the Z: drive.
4) Thatz it! Now my phone works like a charm!

OP
S

siddhesh

Broken In
Well considering the fact that I am a student of Physics you can call that an expiriment. I found the "Deep Reset" code on a mobile phones forum & decided to try it out.

Anwayz, is that Angelina Jolie in your avataar? She is looking hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom