mini cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
I recently got a mini cd-r.How do I write data onto it.Do I need a mini cd-r writer or the normal one should do?

amit_arya

Broken In
Yeah.. normal CDwriter will do the job. and make sure that your CDwriting software detects its correct size else you make sure you are not trying to write 650/700Mb of data in it... its capacity if much less

sumitava_b

In the zone
Observe that ur normal cd-drive plate has a smaller groove also along with the groove for normal cd size. Ur mini cd will fit there. About the data capacity, I believe it will be 100 MB only. If I am wrong, please correct me.

neminemi

Right off the assembly line
mini-cd in pune?

hi guys,

does anyone of you have an idea where i can get these mini-cd's in pune. And how much wud b the cost roughly speaking?

Regards - Naimesh

Dipen01

Youngling
Re: mini-cd in pune?

neminemi said:
hi guys,

does anyone of you have an idea where i can get these mini-cd's in pune. And how much wud b the cost roughly speaking?

Regards - Naimesh

Well Buddy...

u will get this at Sujata Computers... at nal stop.. this is the only place i know.. and yes its damn cheap here..coz he's wholesaler...

and i dont exactly remember but mini cd-r(185 MB) costs around 25-30 rs and cd-rw 45-50 rs...

it will be better if u check urself....

Cheers..
Dipen

amit_arya

Broken In
Re: mini-cd in pune?

Dipen01 said:
and i dont exactly remember but mini cd-r(185 MB) costs around 25-30 rs and cd-rw 45-50 rs...

And the full capicity/size CDR of the same brand will be of 1/3rd the price.. and we say it to be cheap... its just a fashion figure..... even those visiting card CDs.. you cant just afford to give such expensive visiting card to every Tom/Dick or Harry

OP
vignesh

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
Actually where do I place it in the center right.When I place it and close it the cd moves and when I open the cd writer it falls down through the center hole.

chinmay

Journeyman
hey guyzz..as he is saying the cd can fall thru the center hoe when cd drive is opened...this means drive is even smaller than a normal mini cd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom