MICROSOFTs IMAGINE CUP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
"The Imagine Cup is the World’s Premier Student Technology Competition. It is one way Microsoft is encouraging young people to apply their imagination, their passion, and their creativity to imagining technology innovations that can make a difference in the world today. The main focus of the Imagine Cup is the software design competition."
*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/icSpotlight_noFlashr.jpg
Invitational winners will receive $8,000 ... The winners of the Imagine Cup will receive $25,000 and world wide recognition...

click *imaginecup.com/ for details

go ahead guys...register !
*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/stylucm5.gif

Last edited:
G

gxsaurav

well...m not a IT student, else i do have some embedded device designs made by me

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
"Step 1
Register for the Imagine Cup
Click on the link *imaginecup.com/Registration/Default.aspx?ReferralCode=IC07IN91signupnow
and register for the Imagine Cup in your preferred categories. You will then get confirmation e-mail with your user-name and password.

Step 2
Get Set!
Once you get the confirmation e-mail, change the last few characters AFTER IC07IN91 to your Display Name on imaginecup.com (e.g. if your Display Name is "Geek" change the above URL to)
*imaginecup.com/Registration/Default.aspx?ReferralCode=IC07IN91Geek

Step 3
Go!
Now send this email message (after you change the given URL, adding your Display Name in the end) to all your friends in school and college, on Orkut, etc., and ask them to register for the Imagine Cup, and you are on your way to win exclusive prizes from Microsoft. And remember, the more friends of yours register, the more prizes you can win.

Here is What You Can Win :*smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/thumbs-up.gif

1. Get 8+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Exclusive Jet-Black Imagine Cup Baseball Cap.
2. Get 15+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Imagine Cup (Special Edition) T-Shirt + the above cap.
3. Get 30+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Windows Vista RC1 + the above two prizes.
4. Get 40+ Friends registered and Win – 1 Licensed Version of Windows XP Professional with SP2 + the above three prizes.
5. Get 50+ Friends registered and Win – Get invites for the National Finals of the Imagine Cup in India + the above four prizes.
6. Get 100+ Friends registered and Win – WOW! You will be real famous because we will make you a Student Partner for your college for a period of 6 moths in addition to all the above prizes.

Contest Rules :

1. Prizes valid in India only.
2. Contest begins: 27th December 2006, Contests ends: 15th February 2007.
3. Microsoft employees, their relatives, and anyone living in their respective households are not eligible to win prizes.
4. Winners will be announced and the list will be put up on *www.microsoft.com/india/student/ic2007.aspx and they will also be intimated by e-mail. Once intimated, winners will get 20 days to respond and to collect their prizes from a designated location or from a Microsoft Student."

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
if u just register those no. of friends, u win those prizes.

but if u win the contest u win $$$$$ *smilies.sofrayt.com/%5elf/dollars.gif

do read the details at the site and satisfy urself.

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
The theme of this year’s Imagine Cup:

“Imagine a world where technology enables a better education for all,” is a challenge to the world’s top student technologists to actively contribute to the mission of improving education all around the world.

*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/ima1.jpg
*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/ima2.jpg

12.00 noon, 4th May, New Delhi. Be There.
details at *www.microsoft.com/india/student/ic07/

*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/SigBar.gif

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
anandk said:
The theme of this year’s Imagine Cup:

“Imagine a world where technology enables a better education for all,” is a challenge to the world’s top student technologists to actively contribute to the mission of improving education all around the world.

*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/ima1.jpg
*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/ima2.jpg

12.00 noon, 4th May, New Delhi. Be There.
details at *www.microsoft.com/india/student/ic07/

*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/SigBar.gif

im' leaving for Delhi on 4th May at 4.45 PM coz i have my SAT on 5th May , if i knew it was gonna held on Wth i would've gone to delhi one day earlier :(

nyways , me too wanted to take part in imagine cup in Sep 06 when registrations opened , but princy didn't allow :(

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
gx_saurav said:
hmm

I want to register, but I don't have a team but I do have a product.

u can't now , Registrationfs for participants closed in Sep 06 :D :D , n registration for audience has also closed , u'll hv to wait one more year GX .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom