Microsoft SkyDrive now bigger, better, faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
You've made two things clear since our first release: You want more space; and you want SkyDrive where you are. Today we're giving you both. You now have five times the space you had before — that’s 5GB of free online storage for your favorite documents, pictures, and other files.

SkyDrive is also available now in 38 countries/regions. In addition to Great Britain, India, and the U.S., we’re live in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, France, Guatemala, Honduras, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, and Turkey.

New source:
*skydriveteam.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!977F793E846B3C96!1697.entry
here

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Here's to getting .Mac for free (or at least cheaper. $99 is too much for online services in this day and age. Although, it does kick ass)

Voldy

The Dark lord
A great news but lets see is these does comes up to users exceptation specially due to absence of resume support but in the end it has a great speed too:D

goobimama

 Macboy
You do realise that .Mac is much more than just 10GB of storage right? I'm just saying that since everyone is offering online services for free, Apple should drop down the $99 rates to something more affordable. I haven't even tried SkyDrive for that matter.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Yesterday I uploaded 15 MB and it took more than an hour :(. And download speed is also very low, with no resume support...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^ I wonder. I use the ActiveX control to upload files, upload speed is good, so is download speed but yeah no resume. SkyDrive has kicked rapidshare out of business, now if only it could support Resume all the other file sharing sites willl go out of business :D.

Did I mentioned SkyDrive's integration with Windows Live service....:D

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom