Microsoft sites doent open

Status
Not open for further replies.

senthilrek

Broken In
Hi all kindly help me out. I am using a P3 machine with windows 98 SE with 128MB ram and i am using TATA indicon broadband connection. Recently i reinstalled the OS due to some virue. After which i am not able to open any microsoft sites (all updates regarding win 98 and IE 6). I dont know what is happening. Kindly some one help me out. I am able to browse all other sites with great speed ( i am using 512 kbps connection broadband connection).Kindly help me out.

God knidly help me understanding windows. :?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Please chek that the Firewall/Antivirus (if u hv installed any) allows u to receive ACTIVE-X files on ur system or not !! Ru using any utilities or s/w to protect ur PC from ad/spyware !! plz give the exact problem that u r facing wen opening the MS page......It may be that a spyware has been installed on ur system that may be preventing u to open any MS related sites..plz post ur results here again clearly and we will gelp u out surely.... :p

cheers n e-peace....

Charley

Just Do It
ashu888ashu888 said:
Please chek that the Firewall/Antivirus (if u hv installed any) allows u to receive ACTIVE-X files on ur system or not !! Ru using any utilities or s/w to protect ur PC from ad/spyware !! plz give the exact problem that u r facing wen opening the MS page......It may be that a spyware has been installed on ur system that may be preventing u to open any MS related sites..plz post ur results here again clearly and we will gelp u out surely.... :p

cheers n e-peace....

Active thing cud be a prob, cos u have disabled it in the settings or the firewalls prevent downloading it.

Regdg spyware or ad I'm sure there arent any on microsoft sites.

@Ashu - Do a hijack log and post it here.

A

Ashwin Saxena

Well anyone know if you have illlegal copies of windows you cant download updates directly from site.
Its happened to me once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom