Microsoft releases third Windows Vista beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravimevcha

Journeyman
*images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/68693_matter.jpg

Microsoft has released a new version of its beta Windows Vista, to reveal the latest updates the company has made to its Windows Operating System.

The October Community Technology Preview (CTP) offers an early look at some of the significant advances in the operating system's collaboration, desktop management and mobility features, as well as advancements to Internet Explorer.

Source : Google News

planetcall

Indian by heart
anandk said:
gr8. so ven r d service packs being released ?!

I guess the service pack for the Vista beta release would be out any time now. :p

Keep Waiting

*members.cox.net/jeepsg4/gifs/ShowLetter.gif

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Dont forget it is the service packs that make us more safe.
No matter, vista too will have some loopholes, and there will be service packs, but do you complain when they give you a free CD of these service packs?

sahil_blues

In the zone
i dont't think giving out free cds is that big a deal....its for their own good....they have to fix in the loop holes....they will lose out on popularity if they don't....

planetcall

Indian by heart
Sreekanth V said:
Dont forget it is the service packs that make us more safe.

I am afraid if many would agree. We all have seen the SPs creating more holes than fixing them. Windows have a past of such problems. The SPs are cracked/hacked/Smashed before they even reach to the poor window infected peeps.
Humor Intended

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/hells/more2/3_8_8.gif

choudang

Padawan
don't need to become a technet or MSDN Subs.... just have a deep search in russian admin sites [is it free ................of course] and download it .. if you have a ADSL line ------------ voila!!!! you done it man.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
I don't like the view of Vista. Back when i installed XP for the first time my first impression abt XP was 'kewl' because i was migrating from 98 to XP snd i got hooked to the visual effects. But i don't know why i just hate this Vista's visual effects ( from wat i have seen from screenshots).

jinsujais

Broken In
Try asking Microsoft, they might send you the links. In any case, you need to refresh your memory by heading to the rules section and learn what's allowed here and what is frowned upon. And if you continue to make us frown, you might just end up with a warning tag...or a ban. The choice is your's.

ctrl_alt_del

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom