microsoft office problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecreativeboy

Journeyman
hi friends,
last day night accidentally i have deleted one file which consists of lot of word files.then i recover the file using pc file inspector recovery.when i open the file IN MICROSOFT OFFICE,it says that some installation error.and also the message is look like as
INSTALLATION ERROR:FILE NOT FOUND.
A REQUIRED INSTALLATION FILE SKU011.CAB COULD NOT BE FOUND.

when i cancel this message and it will directs to one message.the message look like as
SELECT THE ENCODING THAT MAKES YOUR DOCUMENTS READABLE.
1.WINDOWS DEFAULT 2.MS-DOS 3.OTHER ENCODING

PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.BECAUSE THE FILES ARE THE ABSTACT FOR MY PROJECT.

Last edited:

satyamy

Alive Again...
thecreativeboy said:
hi friends,
last day night accidentally i have deleted one file which consists of lot of word files.then i recover the file using pc file inspector recovery.when i open the file IN MICROSOFT OFFICE,it says that some installation error.and also the message is look like as

when i cancel this message and it will directs to one message.the message look like as

PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.BECAUSE THE FILES ARE THE ABSTACT FOR MY PROJECT.
if you can than send that file here as an attachment
will try to repair it

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
thecreativeboy said:
hi friends,

hey buddy this happened to me also but unfortunatelly i wasent able to

convert back file to its original even after lot of search and try using

hope DOC_Regenerator_v2.01 this can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom