Microsoft knocked out by mother Nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Microsoft’s main campus is without power and trees are down all over the place due to a major windstorm there. Tons of trees down....reports are that folks can’t send email and stuff like that...

*scobleizer.com/2006/12/17/microsoft-knocked-out-by-mother-nature/

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
This is really mean. We struggled like anything when we lost connectivity to lot of data due to the taiwan quake for just a few hours. Just imagine how it will be when nothing is gonna work for some days and you are reaching the deadline of a project.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
i am sure they have satellite link-up for emergency and vital functions(if there are any on that site).

ever heard of Disaster Recovery!! i am sure microsoft has.

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
pathiks said:
why does evy1 want to criticize MS ... no matter waht happens???? :x

:D *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41070&highlight=love+to+hate+microsoft :D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I hate it when people go after ms's behind for no reason.A cyclone can come anywhare-to MS,mine or your house too.In that case will you also say that god was proving he is supreme or he was making everything equal and crap like this?Look at the OS most of us use(most PIRATE IT)look at the office suits most of us use,still you continue to criticize ms in a shameless way.They have actually done something which has taken them to the top...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom