Microsoft DirectX 10.1 Version – Final Update for DirectX 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

marulez

Broken In
*www.directx.es/images/directx.png
Microsoft DirectX version 10.1 is projected to be the last and final update to the DirectX 10 application programming interface (API), the head of developer relations of ATI, graphics product group of Advanced Micro Devices, recently said.

While Microsoft DirectX 9 had several shader models, including versions 2.0, 2.0a, 2.0b and 3.0, the DirectX 10 will exist in two versions, 10.0 and 10.1, said Richard Huddy, worldwide developer relations manager of AMD’s graphics product group at a conference recently.
The DirectX 10.1 is a relatively minor superset of DirectX 10, but it will last for quite a time, unlike the 2.0a or 2.0b versions of shader model 2.0 that were promoted back in 2003 and 2004 by Nvidia and ATI, which did not become popular due to availability of shader model 3.0.

Source

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Yöü are keeping on repeating it dude.soon yöü will get banned..
Post the real link here..dont point it to your blog..
Reporting again..

:-(:-(:mad::mad:

OP
M

marulez

Broken In
hey naveen..i mean what's wrong with that..i got the whole news in my blog..i am not posting ads or anything..and anyway from the source where i got it..they actually copied the news from different source..so tell me what should i do..shall i go deep down finding source for each of my posts..and put up all the links..i mean what's wrong with that..can't u just sit back and read the news..

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Where did yöü get the news...did yöü go to microsoft and get it from bill gates?
I am sure yöü would have got it from a news feed site.so post the link to it not to your blog.
Its not allowed here.
If yöü want to popularize your blog post your own © article...

THIS IS NOT ALLOWED HERE.

x3060

A LOTR fan
yup . . blogs are not allowed mate :-(. . just be careful thats all :) . . its good that you have posted news . . just find a source link and paste , am sure it wont take much of a time :) . you can include a link to your blog under your signature if you want to :). i guess thats acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom