Microsoft: Buy an Xbox 360 and Get Halo 3 for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Original Xbox owners have a chance to win free copy of Halo 3 game.

This one is a surprising promotion offer which will only boost sales for the 360. All you (original Xbox owner) have to do is purchase an Xbox 360 console by December 21st, move your existing paid Xbox LIVE account to an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription and then register on this site and Microsoft will be pleased to send you a copy of Halo 3 for FREE.

After purchase of the new Xbox 360, browse to this webpage and registed with the promotion code XBX7777, your console serial number, and a valid mailing address.

The only catch in this offer (if any): The free Halo 3 copies will get shipped by January 18, 2008.

Source

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Bookmarked this! I'm thinking of Buying it (both the Console and Game) anyway, Lets see if I can save Rs.1800 :p

Sourabh

Laptoping
Off topic: If you're gonna copy paste a news, please give due credit where you copy it from.

*www.laptoplogic.com/news/detail.php?id=3736

You even repeated the typo I've made on LaptopLogic.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
(sheesh! Viva Pinata?)

Yo, Viva Pinata is one of the best timepass & stress buster games ever,...lolz...video games need not always be about nuking monsters from hell or fighting zombies....where is the fun part for which games were invented. This is why Wii rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom