Microsoft announces launch plans for Xbox 360 in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiblu

Broken In
India launch slated for pre-Diwali season. Announcement of the pre-order campaign in partnership with EA Sports and Adidas to coincide with the FIFA World Cup
Guys Check this site . . .
*assets.xbox.com/en-in/news.htm

pickster

Professional Layabout.
Cool! Now atleast they are thinking of launching it here. If I remember correctly, X-BOX was never launched in India officially ? [ok. it was]

Last edited:
What would be its tentative price? Any how the biggest drawback will be the price of individual games. For the price of two games you can buy a good Graphix card.

abracadabra

Journeyman
why do u pppl double post the same thing. this same post is repeated here

i have corrected the link

Last edited:

ashfame

Padawan
deepgeek2 said:
What the hell?
This "here" goes where?

This link shows the same thread again!!

ya it shows the same thread again.
I wonder what abracadabra is upto ???//

supersaiyan

In the zone
yeah u r right. check out the hindustan times' business section. there is a big photo of two not so good looking models near an xbox 360. read the caption. it says that the xbox 360 will be released near diwali at 19990 including a 10% discount. Great na?

prankie

D PrankMaster
XBOX 360 finally coming to india!!!
thts great...
bt i wont be buyin it till a modchip comes for it, or till its game become affordable..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
supersaiyan said:
yeah u r right. check out the hindustan times' business section. there is a big photo of two not so good looking models near an xbox 360. read the caption. it says that the xbox 360 will be released near diwali at 19990 including a 10% discount. Great na?

lol , this is the funny part when we will have to pay 12% service tax (2400 rs) and some state tax which is 4% if u r not in delhi or any other metro. This service tax kills man , where does my tax go, why don't i get returns.

runeet

Broken In
Seriously buying 2 360 games is like buying a good quality graphics car, 4.5 for a single damn game, I hope the modding community comes up with a modchip fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom