Its not same but the quality seems to be good. Semi-leather for Rs.287 is very cheap. But problem is that the seller is not from India.
Hi Tenida,Micromax Funbook Owner List
Don't confuse mate, its far far better tab than its price. It can play Dirt3 also so you can think how powerful is this.
PC GAMES ON ANDROID
PC games on Android - Android Forums
Mafia II on android tablet
I too had this problem 2 times with my reliance netconnect.
i observed that the tablet switched off when the battery around 30%.
but when the battery was good like 80% the tab didnt turnoff...so try it out....n do tell me.
Its going to be more than 20 days since i started to use Fun Book... It is my first android device and i am really impressed with its withstanding capability..
Below i am narrating my experience of using Fun book.. it will be useful for the one who is planning to buy this tablet.
1. Battery: Batter capacity is awesome.. In standby mode, its coming for more than 5 days i did not use the tablet. By playing games, watching movies & Browsing its coming for more than 7 hrs for me. With Full charge, i have seen one complete movie (Bruce Almighty) and 2 hrs of continuous browsing & Game about 1 hr after this also i had batter about 63%(Downloaded app to know the batter %)
2. Display: It has LCD display so side views are not so good.. but if u r viewing it in straight, then everything will be fine.
3. Apps: There are lots of applications available in the Play store for this Fun book. Really awesome, i have downloaded most of the game and application and it was working fine without any lag..
4. Interface: ICS interface has some bugs like when we use Google chat for making calls it crashes... other than that everything is fine..Within this 20 days it lags only twice or thrice...
5. Internet experience: Internet is awesome in FB.. Native browser works fine and i have also downloaded Opera... so every thing is good in this about browsing.. now i have stopped using lap top for my day to day browsing and started to use this tablet.
Forgot to mention one thing.. it supports Reliance net connect apart from Tata photon.. for internet browsing i use Reliance as well as Hot spot from my phone.. I use Nokia E-5, in that i use Joiku spot for sharing the internet.
I love this Tablet... but i am not getting a good cover for this.. but i have seen Tenida bought a good for this and i am planning to buy it...
I am not aware of what is rooting and what are all the advantages of it.. Can some one in this forum help me to understand it pls ?
Hey Tenida.. Special thanks for you for creating such a wonderfull forum for this fun book.
Snpdeal is fastest and best....
Should I buy Micromax Funbook now? or wait for Karbonn Smart Tab please tell ...
Also can we use our home broadband ethernet with funbook , i read a review on flipkart which says you can do it ..is it true?
Better get this if you have good budget. Its far better than Funbook or Karbonn smart tab
Buy Onda Vi10 elite 7" HD Tablet 1GB / 8GB • VeedeeDirect
Allwinner A10 SOC
1GB DDR3 RAM
7 inch lcd capacitive screen with 1024*600 Resolution
Approximate please...i have made my mind to buy this tablet...but i m worried about the defective peice ,battery and viewing angle..
This will be my first tablet and I dont want to waste money ..please help