Messenger required

Which messenger u use??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashfame

Padawan
I use MSN & Yahoo chat account.
Is there any multi-messenger that can enable me to chat through both accounts simultaneously.
I have tried IMvite & EM but they are not able to send or recieve files, they don't even show any prompt for accepting file.
Pl help

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Have u tried Trillian .. its good .. or else try meebo.com .. its a site that allows u to log into yahoo, hotmail, icq and gmail accounts simultaneously and it doesnt even requires the messengers to be installed.

OP
ashfame

ashfame

Padawan
guys i am using trillian right now, earlier tried imvite, EM but none of them is able to send a file to any yahoo user.
Other side party doesn't even get a prompt for accepting a file.
pl help

Kniwor

Learner
actually i dont use one.... i dont chat at all...
i had a yahoo account sometime back and had to delete it... now in my yahoo account i have just 1 friend..

use skype sometimes to talk... thatś all

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I chat very rarely. On these rare occasions, I use Yahoo, and msn (very rarely and only because it is installed automatically with winxp)

OP
ashfame

ashfame

Padawan
vysakh said:
the other user also needs to be on gaim.
then its of no use, i want one multi messenger that is capable of doing all things as the individual messengers can.
It should also be having a good look like of trillian.

vysakh

Padawan
@ashfame, the advantage is dat any 2 gaim users can exchange files, even if one is on yahoo and other on msn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom