Messages to be copied/back up thru PC suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarvanan

Broken In
Guys, Pl ... can some one tell me how to copy or take back up of all the text messages from Phone to PC, I am using N70 and having PC suite latest version, i am able to copy pic, video thru usb cable/pc suite... but not messages,

Please let me know.....

Thanks in advcance

Saran......

Pathik

Google Bot
rather use some spoftware like sprite backup and take a backup in mmc... and then copy it to pc..

muksforu

Right off the assembly line
sarvanan said:
Guys, Pl ... can some one tell me how to copy or take back up of all the text messages from Phone to PC, I am using N70 and having PC suite latest version, i am able to copy pic, video thru usb cable/pc suite... but not messages,

Please let me know.....

Thanks in advcance

Saran......
*img96.imageshack.us/img96/7399/sscpm2is9.jpg

PHONE SUPPORT
Nokia, Motorola, SonyEricsson,
Samsung, Siemens, Panasonic,
Philips, Sagem, Alcatel, Sharp,
LG, Mitsutishi

MobTime Cell Phone Manager is easy-to-use pc software that helps you manage the content of your mobile phone via data cable, IrDA or Bluetooth dongle. The software supports most famous mobile phones of Nokia, Samsung, SonyEricsson, and Motorola, LG, Siemens and so on.
Desire to enjoy new MP3s, pictures, videos, eBooks, Java applications and games on your phone! OK, just upload them to your phone easily.
Have taken photos of your family, your lover, Super Star! OK, transfer the photos to your pc, save them as long as you wish or share them with others.

Be afraid of losing your contacts, calendars or short messages once your phone is lost! Don't worry, backup and restore them on your PC.
Tired to sync manually your contacts, calendars between mobile phone and Outlook or Outlook Express! Try auto and smart sync and save your valuable time.
Tired of inputting message one by one letter with small phone keyboard! OK, quickly input messages on your pc and send out via your phone, even enjoy chatting like MSN or Skype

MobTime Cell Phone Manager

Enjoy for more pm me

OP
S

sarvanan

Broken In
Pathiks, If i take back up of MMC card, messageswill be copied to system, which format ??? how can i read this ?

by default, what ever there in the card, will be copied or how it works ?

Thanks.......saran

Pathik

Google Bot
It ll copy your contacts+notes+msgs and export it to ur mmc in spr or spc or some format... dont remember..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom