messages stuck in outbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmeastha

Broken In
hey guys 3 messages have got stuck in my n70's outbox and i never sent them! this happened when i first inserted the sim card in my phone.ever since it shows three unsent messages in the inbox but does not show the message title or anything.when i go to message details then it shows first few words of the message but neither am i able to read the messages nor can i delete them.wat do i do? tried restarting but to no avail. plssssssssss help

K

krazyfrog

Do you recognise the number to which these messages are supposed to be sent. If not these messages are probably generated by some virus (viruses usually do that). Scan your phone and memory card with an anti-virus.

OP
C

callmeastha

Broken In
these are messages that i had on my sim.i didn't send them to anyone. also i dont have av installed in the phone.can u please suggest something else

assasin

Banned
Since those msgs were present on ur sim card den i think ur fones not infected with a virus.do the msgs exist when another sim is inserted.if not then insert ur sim in another fone and delete those msg.
If all means fail den goto the mail folder thru FEXplorer and delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom