1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Messages from Nokia 2300

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by arijitraja, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arijitraja

arijitraja New Member

I had a Nokia 2300, have to change my phone Motorola c168. When i c the messages in 2300 i can c 52 messages but in c168 i can c only 24. I guess 2300 has rest messages stored in the phone memory. how to transfer them to the sim ? is that even possible. Suggest what to do... how to go abt it.

2. mehulved

mehulved 18 Till I Die............

Only way is to send messages from one SIM card to another like you send SMS's to yuor friend. There is no connectivity in nokia 2300. If there is another method do tell me cos I got the same model too and would like to know about it.

3. OP
    OP
    arijitraja

arijitraja New Member

i was not thinkin of connectivity. I was thinking on the lines of copying the messages to my sim or something like that as i do with the numbers in the phonebook. I couldnt find something like that for Messages.

4. mehulved

mehulved 18 Till I Die............

nothing like that you can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.