Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: SIMS/MONSTERS/AIRPLANES

Raghav Talwar said:
CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THESE:?:

1.SIMS 2 TRIAL VERSION
2.FLIGHT SIMULATION GAMES
3.MONSTER TRUCK MADNESS(TRIAL)

First off plzz dont write with Caps on It amounts to "Yelling" and is not allowed out here :)

Nextly I dun think Sims 2 has a Trial version yet :?

Here's the Link For Monster Truck Madness Trial Version
*downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d1311.htm

And Plzz specify a Flight Sim Game :D

OP
R

Raghav Talwar

Broken In
info:About Sims

What do you think guys,what makes sims2a great game?Feel free and post your opinions here.

If you want,you can also post your kind of reviews of the game.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
You get to expriment with people's lives and get to change them according to your will... You can't do that in real life... So I think that's the reason it's a good game...

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well i dont think sims2 is a gr8 game.. :D infact i dont like sims at all.. mayb i feel its too kiddish :p and better off shootin a guys head with a flak cannon :lol: or snipin sum1 with a magnum :lol:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i played sims once , nice game ,
i started the game ,found a job (in game :(), loved a gal, married her,had a kid ,but one day fire spread out in the kitchen and my virtual wife died in the fire booohooo.. :( ;) ,
i stopped playin the game as couldn't take more if it .

OP
R

Raghav Talwar

Broken In
COME ON!!!!!!!!

Come on guy's.Just 3 replies :!: . I was expecting :evil: HELL :evil: a lot of replies.Oh,BTW if any one knows where i can get MIG-29 trial from,let me know.

S

sunnydiv

raghav, 1) they only work in orignal version
2) if you have orignal version, go to EA website, you are required to register with your serial number

once you do they, you get acces to a lot of addon stuff

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
i played sims once , nice game ,i started the game ,found a job (in game Sad), loved a gal, married her,had a kid ,but one day fire spread out in the kitchen and my virtual wife died in the fire booohooo.. Sad Wink

Rofl, reminds me of when I played Sims... Ever tried sending your sims in a swimming pool and then remove the ladder or board :twisted: . The sims can be fun but after sometime I find it to be the same thing and very repetitve. The game has also umpteen of expansions Eg House party, Vacation, Unleashed and some others I had 4 I think anyway I got bored after some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom